You want a beautiful smile just as much as anyone but it's hard to keep your teeth sparkling. At Madera Family Dental Care, Dr. Ahmed ELSayed offers his Madera, CA, patients a variety of services to rejuvenate their smiles including teeth whitening.
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that lightens and brightens yellowed or stained teeth by several shades.
Types of teeth whitening procedures
There are three ways to remove stains off teeth:
- In-office teeth whitening requires patients to visit Dr. ELSayed's office. This is a quick process because it takes only an hour. Your dentist uses retractors to keep soft tissue away from teeth while he applies a strong teeth-whitening gel on teeth to remove stains. This is the fastest and most effective type of teeth whitening.
- Professional take-home kit your dentist gives you. It has everything you need to get a professional strength whitening treatment at your convenience. The take-home method requires multiple 30-minute sessions so it takes a little longer to achieve the same bright results.
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening kits are another option. They're not as strong or as safe as the options provided by your Madera, CA, dentist. These kits tend to take much longer and can't whiten your teeth as many shades as the professional strength treatments. They are also not as regulated for safety standards.
What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening?
- Impressive Results: Professional teeth whitening results in teeth that are three to eight shades whiter in one session.
- Quick Results: In-office professional whitening takes only one hour but you can always return for additional sessions.
- Versatility: You have the advantage of choosing an in-office procedure or home care, which is convenient for people who work all week or have a hectic schedule.
Would you like to whiten your teeth?
If you'd like to speak with Dr. ELSayed you can reach him at his Madera, CA, office. Just call (559) 661-4114 to schedule an appointment.
Keep your and your family's smile whole with dental crowns. A dental crown is made to look just like a natural tooth and it can protect your own if it's been damaged or a dental procedure requires it. There are many ways that a crown can help your smile, and to find out how it can help your own, contact your local family dentist in Madera, CA, Dr. Ahmed ElSayed of Madera Family Dental.
By Protecting Your Teeth
If your tooth has incurred damage either by trauma or decay then it's likely it will need protection. Fillings are great for smaller cavities, but anything larger is typically treated with a crown. A crown can fully protect your tooth as well as give it back its natural appearance, and of course, use, as you recover more of your bite strength.
By Helping Save Your Tooth
A root canal may be necessary when the damage incurred by your tooth is severe enough that it threatens the center of your tooth. Infection here can spread to the rest of your mouth and is extremely painful.
The procedure removes the affected structures as well as the soft tissue to stop decay from progressing and to halt the pain. But because so much of your tooth is removed it will need the protection of a dental crown going forward.
By Restoring Them
A root canal can save your tooth but it's not always possible to do so. But thanks to procedures like bridgework and dental implants, your dentist can help restore your missing tooth.
Both bridges and implants employ crowns as part of their individual treatments, although they do so in different ways. Bridges use them as both support and to replace the tooth, while dental implants are supported entirely by a titanium post that is implanted onto your jaw.
Dental Crowns in Madera, CA
Either protecting or restoring your teeth, dental crowns are an excellent solution to a variety of dental concerns. Make an appointment today with Dr. ElSayed of Madera Family Dental in Madera, CA, by dialing 559-661-4114.
Noticing that your smile looks a little less than perfect? Here’s how we can help!
With all the people turning to Zoom these days for work, you may be spending a whole lot more time looking at your smile. Many people are finding that their teeth aren’t as perfect as they would like them to be. Luckily, when this issue arises, your Madera, CA, cosmetic dentist Dr. Ahmed ElSayed can create a cosmetic treatment plan that will whisk those flaws away.
If you have minor chips, discolorations, or other imperfections we can correct them through simple cosmetic procedures such as composite bonding. We will apply and sculpt a tooth-colored resin over these flawed areas before hardening it with a special light. It’s a great option if you want to fill a small gap between teeth, fix uneven edges of a tooth, or restore small chips, cracks, and discolorations.
This is one of the most popular cosmetic options we offer. If you have stains due to foods, drinks, smoking, or poor hygiene then you could benefit from this powerful system that can remove surface stains from enamel and dentin and get your smile several shades whiter. You will walk out of our office with a visibly brighter smile.
If you have more moderate to serious imperfections that dental bonding won’t be able to tackle, then our Madera, CA, general dentist may recommend veneers. These thin tooth-colored shells are bonded to the front of your teeth to mask imperfections and to give you a whiter, straighter, and more even smile.
If you are dealing with missing teeth and want a long-term solution, then implants are often the most appealing option. There is no other restoration like implants because they truly act just like a natural tooth. When the implant is placed into the jawbone it naturally fuses with the bone to support a dental crown or artificial teeth.
Sometimes a patient requires more than one cosmetic treatment to improve their smile. Some teeth may benefit from whitening while other discolorations may require bonding or veneers. We would be happy to address your cosmetic issues and the many options we have to improve your smile.
Do you have questions about getting cosmetic dentistry from our Madera, CA, family dentist Dr. ElSayed? If so, Call Madera Family Dental Care today at (559) 661-4114 to learn more or to schedule your cosmetic consultation.
Oral cancer is cancer that relates to the mouth and the throat. According to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, there are 53,000 new cases of oral cancer in the U.S. each year. Like all cancers, oral cancer is a serious disease. It's important to catch it in the earliest stages so your doctor can provide the most effective treatment. Do you need a dentist in Madera, CA, who offers dentistry services, including oral cancer screening? Dr. Ahmed Elsayed and his experienced staff can help you with all your dentistry needs. Keep reading to learn more about oral cancer and who needs an oral cancer screening.
Oral Cancer and the Areas it Affects
Oral cancer may affect any part of your mouth or throat. Areas that may develop cancer include:
- the lips
- the back of the throat
- the tongue
- the area beneath the tongue
- the teeth
- the gums
- the tissue surrounding the lips and cheeks
Oral Cancer Symptoms
If you have oral cancer, you may experience one or several symptoms including:
- a white or red patch inside your mouth
- chewing or swallowing difficulties
- a lump, sore or thick area on your lips, throat, or mouth
- a sore throat
- the sensation of something caught in your throat
People Who Should Receive an Oral Cancer Screening
When someone has oral cancer, the doctor must catch it in its earliest stages. This is because oral cancer spreads quickly. Some patients have a greater chance of getting oral cancer. They include:
- patients who use tobacco
- patients who experience high amounts of sun exposure
- patients who have a history of cancer
- patients who consume large amounts of alcohol
The majority of dentists perform oral cancer screening when you visit for your dental checkup. Patients at a higher risk of getting oral cancer may receive additional tests from their dentist in Madera, CA.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Are you looking for a dentist in Madera, CA? Dr. Ahmed Elsayed provides a wide range of services to protect your teeth and overall dental health. Whether you're at high risk for oral cancer or simply need an experienced dentist to provide you with excellent care, Dr. Ahmed Elsayed and his staff are ready to assist. Schedule your appointment today by calling 559-661-4114.
Often we google "Dentist Near Me" and hope for the best. If you're in Madera, CA, no need to search for whom to look for. Dr. Ahmed Elsayed of Madera Family Dental Care is here for you. He provides several services, including a proper knowledge base for patients who need better at-home oral care.
Why would you need more information about at-home oral care?
Proper oral care can save you from having to do that Dentist-Near-Me search. Why? Well, think about it. If you take proper care of your teeth, all you'll really need is a biannual visit to Dr. Elsayed for regular teeth cleaning or checkup.
So, how exactly do you care for your teeth at home?
- Brush twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, to remove food debris that accumulates and produces bacteria that deteriorates tooth enamel. Brushing with a soft-bristled toothbrush and using fluoride-containing toothpaste protects teeth against cavities.
- Flossing at least once before bed also helps maintain oral health. Flossing around teeth removes food to prevent bacteria from breaking down tooth enamel between teeth and causing cavities.
- Drink plenty of water. Yes, it may seem only necessary for nutritional and dietary reasons but that's what a lot of people don't realize. Dental health is important in helping you maintain a healthy diet and proper nutrition maintains healthy tooth structure/health. Drinking water washes away food debris and keeps teeth clean but you'll still need to brush and floss.
- People ignore mouthwash but it's just as important. Your Madera dentist recommends mouthwash. This oral rinse is an antiseptic that kills harmful bacteria flossing and brushing can't reach between your teeth and on your tongue. Mouthwash also helps fight against bad breath and tooth decay.
Do you need to speak to a dentist?
The next time you think you need a dentist near me, look no further. Dr. Ahmed Elsayed of Madera Family Dental Care is here for you. Just give his Madera, CA, office a call at 559-661-4114 today!
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|